Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Spot Light on...... Nina


Name: Nina O'Brien
Age: 28
Favorite Craft: I love to Crochet, Sew and Im learning to Knit in the group
Member Since: Since the beginning as I started the group
What are you making at the moment: At the moment I am crocheting a hat in purple yarn,
What do you like about being a member of CafeCreate: I love meeting people from all walks of life, people that perhaps I would never have met day to day, but that a love for crafting has brought us together, I also love how welcoming and friendly the group is.

Each week will cast a Spot light on a different member of  CafeCreate, We hope you enjoy getting to know us!

1 comment:

  1. Hello stranger!
    Good idea with the spotlight ;)
    Later we could try something like: 10 things... you didn't know about me, make me happy, to do before 20/30/40/50 etc etc

    BTW tell Morgan that I love the new look. Simple chic, but still waaay too much pink for my liking ;)

    ReplyDelete