Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our Birthday Group

All piled in together!

Aga and Me
(Both attended the very first meeting)

Kem teaching Crochet flowers to Julie

Here comes trouble!
Teresa and Siobhan

Julie, Elizabeth, Me, Teresa and Siobhan

A beautiful Blanket made by Kem

"One stitch at a time"


Yvonne,Kathleen,Michelle and Helen

Great friends!

"Look what I made!"

"A stitch in time....."

Deirdre

Anne

Click HERE for the full size copy to download

When I decided to set up this group I thought, If only one other person shows up, I'll be happy! I have had an amazing year with this great group of talented women, and look forward to many more to come, I would like to thank everyone for the card and gift, I was very touched and also a thank you to David and the staff of the Menlo Hotel for giving us the room and Tea and Coffee, nothing more to say apart from "Heres to another year"

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I still can not believe the year has passed. It feels like we've only met last week and it's been a whole year already! So here's to another great creative year! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first year together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous, pretty, pretty blanket...i love the lace patterning and the flowers are terrifically pink!

    well done..
    thanks for your visit!
    ciao bella
    creative carmelina

    see you soon

    ReplyDelete